UMF Admission Planning Calendar
Figuring out where you'll go to college can be a grinding, confusing process. So many things to do. So many deadlines to meet. So many forms to fill out. You know the drill.
To make things a little bit easier, we've mapped out an Admissions Planning Calendar (below).
Just print it out, stick it on the fridge, and cross off items as you go.
|Junior Year in high school|
|Spring||• Attend a UMF Spring Visit Day|
|Summer between junior & senior year||• Attend UMF interview/visits (optional)|
Senior Year in high school
|September — October — November||• Attend a UMF Senior Open House|
|October||• Work on UMF application and essay|
|November — December — January||• Submit UMF application|
|January — February||• Submit Financial Aid form (FAFSA)|
|If Accepted to UMF||
• Confirm your enrollment once accepted (by May 1).
• Submit official AP test scores from sophomore or junior year AP tests
• Attend UMF Accepted Student Day
• Submit official senior year AP scores
• Attend UMF Summer Experience (optional)
After high school graduation
|Late August/Early September||
• Submit final high school transcript showing date of graduation
• Move in to your new home — at UMF!